LexisNexis Practice Guide: Florida DUI Law
With its easy-to-navigate table of contents, concise on-point writing, and abundant practical features, LexisNexis Practice Guide: Florida DUI Law provides an excellent source to help attorneys find answers to their questions about Florida DUI practice.
• Combines on-point coverage of the law with practical, how to insights developed through the authors' years of practice experience.
• Within each chapter, warnings, timing alerts, strategic points, and exceptions point out potential issues and help prevent practice missteps.
• Checklists highlights important considerations and procedural steps in building a case.
• The forms appendix contains dozens of sample forms for use in your DUI practice.
• Annual updating with replacement volumes ensures that all coverage remains current.
Florida DUI practice
Fingerhut, H. Scott and Reiff, Robert S., "LexisNexis Practice Guide: Florida DUI Law" (2019). Faculty Books. 216.