FIU Law Review hosts biannual symposia covering a variety of legal topics and issues. Each symposium is the basis for FIU Law Review's issues. Symposia participants are invited to attend based on their legal knowledge and expertise. The scholarship produced as a result of symposium participation is provided open-access through FIU Law Review.
Symposia are live streamed at the time of the event.
Thank you for visiting FIU Law Review Symposia.
Browse the contents of FIU Law Review Symposia:
- Barnette at 75: The Past, Present, and Future of the “Fixed Star in Our Constitutional Constellation”
- The Role and Contributions of the ILC to the Development of International Law
- Summit of the Future of Legal Education and Entry to the Profession
- Environmental Federalism
- New Approaches & Challenges to Reproductive Justice
- Separation of Powers
- Religion and the Law
- Aviation and Space Law
- Layers of Law and Social Order