FIU Law Review invites the submission of manuscripts on topics of interest to the legal community. To submit an article for consideration, please submit your manuscript along with any cover letter, abstract, or author CV via Scholastica. FIU Law Review accepts submissions in February and July. Year-round submissions are accepted on a rolling basis until all publication spots are filled. FIU Law Review does not accept submissions by mail.
- Articles are not precluded based on pre-set length or topic limitations.
- All text should be double spaced.
- Manuscripts should be formatted in Microsoft Word 2011 or later in .docx format.
- Footnotes should be single spaced and conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform Style of Citation.
- Text should conform to the Chicago Manual of Style.
FIU Law Review looks for strong writing, well-reasoned analysis, and accurate footnote citations. FIU Law Review adopts a light-edit approach and works with authors to ensure timely publication of their works. We retain the right to determine the final form of every article. FIU Law Review acknowledges the receipt of submitted manuscripts and assumes no responsibility for the return of submissions.